Vista de conjunto
Fecha de publicación: 27/04/2017
Descripción del puesto:
Vassallo Builders Group is synonymous with landmark construction projects.
The Company plays a very important part within a reputable, local and international organization which prides itself in its work. It has been the key factor to the organisation¿s longstanding success since the beginning. With their vast experience and excellent track records, they deliver first class finish to every project with thorough attention to detail. Its extensive portfolio carries some of the Island¿s most significant projects. Their aim is to be leaders in the fields they operate, to continue to build, expand and invest on its strength for further growth, diversity and innovation.
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to join their continuously growing team, the company is offering employment opportunities to people with experience.
The Job: Basic duties and responsibilities:
– Ensure that there is enough material so to erect the necessary shuttering work according to the architect¿s plan.
– Ensure that the construction work is of quality and to the level expected from this trade.
– Make sure that there is no unnecessary wastage during the course of the works.
– Keep the wood clean and eliminate protruding nails and concrete on the wood.
– Make use of appropriate working platforms, and also ensures their stability before commencement of works at heights.
– Use appropriate tools at his disposal according to the nature of work.
– Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
– Responsible for the care and use of appropriate tools according to the nature of work he is doing.
– Shuttering work has to be properly dismantled and stacked in a safe and proper manner.
– Be self-motivated, trustworthy and have a willingness to work as both as part of a team and as an individual.